Get started with Liberty My Account.
Find your new account number to register.
Enter your previous account number in the white box below. Click the Search button and your new Liberty account number will display. You can use your new account number to register for Liberty’s My Account experience.
This tool should be used by customers who had a Liberty account before May 8, 2023. If you began Liberty service after that date, your new account number will be printed on your first Liberty bill.
Please enter your account number below.
For example: 85512345
What you’ll need to register:
- Your new Liberty account number.
- Your first and last name, as it appears on your Liberty bill. Commercial customers will be asked for their company name.
- The zip code associated with your service address. Your full service address is not required.
- Your email address. This will be your My Account username.
- Your primary phone number. A second number is optional.
Account not found?
Here are some reasons your new acccount number may not be found.
- Account number has been entered incorrectly. Please check your entry and try again. Do not enter spaces or special characters
- If you have multiple accounts, enter each account number separately.
- If you began your Liberty service on or after May 8, you can use your current account number to create a My Account login.
If you continue to have issues, please contact our Customer Care at 1-844-367-2030.